Happy Monday everyone! It has been a rainy, gloomy day here in NY. I got 3 sweaty miles in on the treadmill today (emphasis on sweaty) and felt amazing.
Hot damn, that’s an unflattering photo. The things I do for fitness…. Covered in liquid awesome!
Quick trip to Target, because everyone needs a new bathing suit, tissues, gum, swiffer sweepers and nail polish (Target gets me every time!), and now just relaxing before dinner. Lemon pepper tilapia and steamed broccoli are on the menu tonight.
Ok, on to FMM!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Have you ever met anyone online before meeting them in person? Yes, my husband! I met him on match.com. We are a success story!
2. What is your opinion on social media’s impact on our society? Does it make life better or worse? Honestly, I believe it has been a blessing and a curse. I think it has connected us in ways we could not have imagined and has allowed us to touch and be touched by people all over the world. I do think that it has made us less self reliant and decreased our personal responsibility. Back in the days before the cell phone, if your tire blew out, you had better know how to change a tire or prepare to walk miles to a pay phone. We were more accountable to our lives. Now, everything or anyone we could possible need is a simple touch away. Technology is amazing, but I believe we need places and experiences not arranged by the hands of men.
3. Do you believe that it’s possible to fall in love with someone that you’ve never met in person? I don’t know if it “falling in love”, but I believe a different (but very real) kind of connection forms when the intimacy is only in verbal form. I think a successful relationship has both the intellectual and physical connection.
4. Do you prefer to shop in stores or online? Both. I love trolling around store’s websites checking things out. Now that I am thinner, I am always unsure of my size, so in person is usually better.
5. What blogging platform do you use? (WordPress, Blogger, something else?) Wordpress
6. Have you ever blogged for another site? Would you? No, but I’d love too. Anyone want to do some guest blogging??
7. Do you use services like Netflix and Hulu? Netflix or DVR. It’s really hard to catch new TV on my schedule. I love to revisit old series that I loved (Felicity, Dawson’s Creek, Fringe, Buffy, etc) via Netflix.
8. Would you prefer to get blog comments or to interact on twitter? Both. I have not figured out Twitter yet. I have tried to establish connections with people on Twitter, but it seems like I am always 2 steps behind.
9. Do you prefer to read books or e-books? I love the ease of having many, many books with me on my iPad, but I am still a fan of a good old fashioned book. I love the smell!
10. Share at least one experience that you would not have had without being a blog author. I have been inspired by so many fellow bloggers on WordPress and other sites. I believe my success so far has come from that support. It’s been an awesome experience so far!
Hope everyone has a beautiful evening!!!